Looking for Go Luma Mattress…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its bed mattress designs. The company introduced in 2015, building on substantial research to develop bed mattress that assist enhance sleep quality.
The company has 4 mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand’s most budget friendly choice. Of the 4 designs, it has an easier construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all consist of a pillow top with additional personalization choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in three firmness options. The bed mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with swiped coils for assistance.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for most sleepers due to the brand name’s vast array of structure, firmness, and density choices. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the roadway, the swappable convenience layers also make sure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable comfort: The Luma Mattress is readily available in 3 different firmness options. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness alternative at any time during the very first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: Premium Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress features ventilated Talalay foam to additional increase air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year service warranty from the manufacturer. If any problems are discovered in the mattress throughout this period, Luma will replace the mattress or repair at no charge to the client.
Additionally, consumers have determined some potential weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not offer sufficient support for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer support problems: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had trouble with exchanges, returns, and repair work.
Due to the fact that the beds are made from resistant natural latex, they also have longer-than-average expected life-spans and must withstand excessive sagging for at least 6 to seven years.
Other performance aspects differ by model. The hybrids offer fantastic temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is available to all consumers in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Slumber System designs get approved for complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress include 10-year warranties, while the Slumber System models feature 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have actually received the list below grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, which everyone has differing experiences on various mattresses.
Sleeper convenience and spine assistance are the most crucial elements when it pertains to selecting a bed mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Go Luma Mattress
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour support for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed separately so as to act separately from the others. This assists the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective structure for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface area for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. It covers the mattress totally and also acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is produced in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness option at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to choose up the bed mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s flaws along with some wear and tear that might take place over time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma provides a funding choice to help consumers pay for their bed mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Go Luma Mattress